托福口语 7 月独立题预测
Some students enjoy decorating their surroundings; others choose to
keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations. Which do you
prefer and why?
Some people believe that we should not discuss the private activities of
popular people, like movie stars and singers. Do you agree or disagree?
Many people think that students study course materials more effectively
by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effectively
through doing other activities such as writing a paper or completing
projects. Which do you think is more effective for students to learn?
One of your friends decided to study more courses in order to graduate
one year earlier, do you agree or not agree?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best decision
is made by groups instead of by individuals.
Some professors prefer to answer students ’questions at the end of the
lecture, and others stop at different points to answer students’ questions.
Which style do you think is better for learning?
Big cooperation is planning to invest in a factory in your hometown. This
factory will create many job opportunities for people, but also bring a lot
of pollution at the same time. Do you agree or disagree?8.
Do you agree or disagree that the government should pass a law to fine
people who use mobile phones when crossing the street?
Which would you prefer: start a project as early as possible or wait until
10. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, while others prefer to be
informed of such visits. Which one do you prefer and Why?
11. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others
believe that it takes a long time to know a person well. Which one do you
prefer and explain why.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Kids should be
allowed to keep pets.
13. Your university will allow people from the local community to learn the
course on campus, they could enter into the class, but can’t ask questions
and don’t have assignments. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why
or why not?
14. Which one do you prefer: taking classes in the morning or in the
15. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the
semester. Do you think it is a good idea? Why or why not.
16. Some people think with the development of technology and Internet,
libraries will disappear, while others think libraries are always necessary.Which one do you agree? and please give specific details to support your
17. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking out
in public like a restaurant or in a private place?
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The school wants
to close down the computer lab because students all have laptops.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of
art is to guide our life.
20. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to
wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do
you think is better?
speak Up 0元名额获取