12 月 14 日托福考试小范围机经预测-口语
2. 在脑海中构思每道独立题目的答题逻辑，建议按照“观点+理由 1+例子 1+理由 2+例子 2”的结构进行构思；（如果想不到合适的例子，先想出 2 个理由即可）
题目：Do you agree or disagree that celebrities such as artists and athletes should be the role model for people?
Reason + examples and details
Choosing agree : Set up examples for young people
Achievement realize our dreams : hard work and efforts ; never give up
famous pianist Langlang : practice playing for over 8 hours everyday
gained international fame at 17
Kobe Bryant: outstanding basketball player, got up at 4:30, practicing piano for 9 hours everyday and never gave up
Contribution to society
Yes，I do agree with the following statement.
First, many successful celebrities have demonstrated that if young people want to realize their dreams and achieve their goals, they have to pay great efforts.
Like the famous pianist Lang lang, who started to learn to play the piano since three years old. He practiced playing for over eight hours every day before he gained international fame. Kobe Bryant, one of the most successful Basketball players,practiced playing basketball for twelve hours, and seven days a week.
Second, many celebrities have made great contribution to society, especially they made donations to charity, or to people who are in need. Through the examples young people can learn the importance of saving money and realize they should have responsibility for society.
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should be required to do volunteer work in their community, like cleaning the streets or helping elementary students with their homework.
2. When choosing research paper topics, some teachers give students the freedom to choose topics that interest them, others assign topics to students. Which do you think is better and why?
3. Which one do you prefer? Review your notes after class and keep doing this throughout the whole semester or just review at the end of the semester?
4. Some professors prefer to answer students’ questions at the end of the lecure, and others stop at different points to answer students’ questions. Which style do you think is better for learning? 5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Class assignments that are handed in after the deadline should always receive lower grades.
6. Some people think that those children who do not want to keep learning a musical instrument course should be required to keep learning the course; While others think that those children should be allowed to make decisions by themselves(they can still do exercises by themselves).
7. When you are having a disagreement with your friend, which do you think is a better place to solve this problem? A private room or a public space like a café or restaurant?
8. Some students prefer to attend a university or college in their hometowns. Other students prefer to attend a university or college in a new city or town. Which way do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
9. A teacher is going to give a student some feedback. Which way do you think would be a better way? To meet with this students face-to-face or to write some comments? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
10. Some people like to make their decisions based on personal experience. Other people prefer to ask others for help, such as family and friends. Which do you prefer?
11. Do you agree or disagree with that the school cafeteria should raise the price of junk food like French fries to encourage students to try a healthy diet like vegetables.
12. Is it better to use your extra money to buy some objects like clothes or electronic products, or is it better to use the extra money to increase your experience like going for a vacation or a concert?
13. Do you agree or disagree: Government should legislate laws to fine people who use cellphones when crossing roads and intersections.
14. A big corporation is planning to invest in a factory in your hometown. This facory will create many job opportunities for people, but also bring a lot of pollution at the same time, do you agree or disagree?
15. Do you agree or disagree the following statement: boss or manger should regularly check employee’s work
16. Some people think it’s better to take classes in the daytime and have a part-time job in the evening, some people prefer to have a part time job in the daytime and take classes in the evening. Which do you think is better? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.
17. Some people prefer take a job with a single task, others prefer to do multiple tasks on a job. Which do you prefer?
18. Do you like to work with or without computers and other technology?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is acceptable that someone uses other’s influence to get a job.
20. Some people prefer to work in an office setting, others prefer to work at home, which one do you prefer?
附 2：2019 年 8 月托福考试改革后独立口语题目汇总
1. To enrich their after school lives and covering living expenses, many collage students tend to seek part-time jobs. Some universities worry that work might cut into students'
study time. Therefore, they set a limit on the numbers of hours per week that students
spend on part-time jobs. Do you agree or disagree with this policy? Why or why not?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: children at an early age should
learn independent living skills.（2019.08.10）
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Employees shouldn’t send
personal text or emails during work hours. explain why.（2019.08.24 下午）
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is disrespectful for tourists to
take photos of strangers without their permission.（2019.08.24 上午）
5. Some people prefer to do shopping in large grocery stores or department stores. Others
prefer to do shopping in small specialty stores. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific
reason and example to support your response. （2019.08.25）
6. Imagine that you have been accepted by two different universities. One is well-known
for its excellent academic program, but it’s expensive, while the other one is less well
known, but can offer you scholarship. Which university would you prefer to go and explain
7. Some people think historical sites should be open to the general public, but some people
think historical sites should only be open to experts and researchers. Which do you think is
better? （2019.09.07 上午）8. Some people think parents should allow their kids to make mistakes, but other people
think parents shouldn’t do that. Which do you agree?（2019.09.07 下午）
9. Do you agree or disagree. Nowadays many students have laptop. Do you think it is
necessary to close the computer lab. Tell the reasons and details（2019.09.21 上午）
10. Which one do you prefer when you have a disagreement with your friends: speaking
directly face to face or sending an email and a text message? （2019.09.21 下午）
11. When travelling outside, some people prefer to keep connection with their family
members or friends, other people do not prefer to do this, which do you prefer?
12. Some people spend their vacation visiting just one place. Others prefer to spend their
vacation visiting several different places and spending a shorter amount of time in each.
Which do you prefer and why. (2019.10.12 上午)
13. Some companies are controversial and criticized by their business practices. Is it
acceptable to get a job in those companies in spite of a good pay? (2019.10.12 下午)
14. Some people want to change their appearance, by surgery. Do you agree or disagree?
15. Some people like to work independently an enjoy more freedom, while others like to
have a supervisor to tell them what to do. Which do you prefer? Why? (2019.10.19)
16. Some people think that risk-taking activities such as rock-climbing and skydiving
require a lot of bravery. While others think this is not brave, but simply foolish. Which view
do you agree with and explain why. (2019.10.26)
17. Your community has received money from the government to build a building in an
open area. Which would you prefer, a company offering more jobs or a park? Use specific
examples and details to support your answer. (2019.10.27)
18. Some schools teach students world history, as much as teach students history of their
own country. Which do you agree? (2019.11.02)
19. Do you agree or disagree that school should record large lectures and upload it to the
school website (for students to watch)? (2019.11.03)
20. Do you prefer to read positive news or negative news?（2019.11.09 上午）
21. Do you prefer experienced teachers or new teachers?（2019.11.09 下午）
22. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good luck is as important as
working hard in achieving success.（2019.11.10）23. Do you think we should learn about the news overseas? Why or why not, please use
details and example to explain.（2019.11.16）
24. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it is a great idea to select
government leaders from the ordinary people?（2019.11.17）
25. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.?
Parents should have control over their children on using social media. （2019.12.01）
26. Should post graduates teach some basic courses, or should they be professor’s
assistants and not teach courses? （2019.12.07）
27. Which kind of movie do you prefer to watch, exciting and entertaining movies or serious
and informative movies? （2019.12.08）