Task – I
一级重点 : 线 图 , 饼 图
二级重点 : 柱状图 , 流程图
Task – II
1. As countries develop, their populations tend to live individually or in small family units. In your opinion, what is the cause and what are the effects on society?
2. Why are young people leaving their homes from rural areas to study or work in the cities? Do advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
3. When designing a building, the most important thing to take into account is the intended use of the building rather than its outward appearance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Older people who need employment have to compete with younger people. What are the problems will this cause? And what solutions can berecommended?
5. Interview is the basic form of selecting procedure for most large companies. Some people think it is unreliable and there are some other better methods. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. Some people think that it is acceptable to use animals in medical research for the benefit of human beings, while other people argue that it is wrong. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. Some people think young people should be free to choose their jobs，but other people think young people should be realistic and think more about their future. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Some working parents believe childcare centers can provide best care for children, others think other family members like grandparents can do this job. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
9. Scientists advise people to lead a healthy lifestyle, but most people continue with unhealthy activities. Why do you think it is and what can we do with it?
10.With the economic growth, more people are richer than before. In developing countries, people are happier than before, however in developed countries, people are not happier than they used to be. Why people are happier or less happy than before?
1. Some people say that playing computer games is bad for children in every way. Others say that playing computer games can have positive effects on the way children develop. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. With computer technology becoming cheaper and more accessible, more adults work from home and more children study from home. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
3. Some people think that robots are very important for humans' future development. Others, however, think that robots are a dangerous invention that could have negative effects on society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Some people think that the increasing use of computers and mobile phones for communication has had a negative effect on young people's reading and writing skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries, but other people think that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen on TV and the internet. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion.
1. Many people think that arts (painting and music) do not directly improve people's life, so the government should spend money on other important areas. Do you agree or disagree?
2. Many people believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the government rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think that the government should offer financial support and care to old people, while others think that people should save money for their future life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people say government should give the health care the first priority, some others believe there are more important priorities to spend the tax payers’ money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. In some countries, students pay their college or university fees, while in some others, government pays for them. Do you think the advantages that government pays the money outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Students in school or university learn more from classes and teachers than other resources (e.g. Internet or TV). Do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
3. In some countries, secondary schools provide a general education of a range of subjects. In others, children have a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. Which do you think is more appropriate for modern world?
4. Not enough students choose science subjects in universities in many countries. What are the reasons and what are the effects to the society?
5. As part of education, students should spend a period of time studying and living in a different country to learn language and culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think only best students should be rewarded; others think we should reward students who show improvement. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
7. Some people think that older school children should learn a wide range of subjects and develop knowledge; other people think that they should only learn a small number of subjects in details. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
1. Advertising discourages people from being different individuals by making them look same. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think news has no connection to people's lives, so it is a waste of time to read news in the newspaper and watch news programs in television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Research shows that overeating can be just as harmful as smoking. Thus,the advertising of certain food products should be banned, as cigarette is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Nowadays advertising aimed at children is on the rise. Some people think this has negative effects and should be controlled. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. There is a tendency that news reports in the media focus on problems and emergencies rather than positive developments. It is harmful to the individual and to the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Nuclear energy is a better source of energy to meet the increasing demand of energy. Do you agree or disagree?
2. The world natural resources are consumed at an ever-increasing rate.What are the dangers of this situation? What should we do?
3. Some people think that the amount of noise people make should be controlled strictly, while other say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. In many countries, there is no enough recycling of waste materials (e.g. paper, glass, cans). What are the reasons? What could be done to encourage recycling?
5. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places.Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?
1. There is a large proportion of crime committed by teenagers, what are the causes? And how to reduce the crime rate?
2. Many people are afraid to leave their homes because of their fear of crime. Some believe that more actions should be taken to prevent crime, but others feel that little can be done. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Some think most crime is the result of circumstances e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people believe that young people who commit serious crimes should be punished in the same way as adults. To what extent do you agree or disagree?